What to do when there is a death in the family?
Sérénia Funeral Brokers Guides You Every Step of the Way
With just one call, you will receive professional support from a member of our team at Sérénia. Your consultant will take the time, in the quiet of your home, to present each of the options available to you depending on your location, your desires and your budget. He or she will listen carefully and advise you honestly – always keeping in mind that you are the client.
A death always involves numerous decisions to be made by the person organizing funeral arrangements.
Here is a list of the kinds of things that require a decision in the event of death of a loved one:
• Choice of cremation or burial.
• Selection of location and duration of wake.
• Choice of funeral at church or elsewhere, with the ashes or with the body of the deceased.
• Choice of a coffin and/or urn.
• Reservation of a burial site (columbarium or cemetery).
• Printing cards and/or bookmarks, if any.
• Publication of a death notice in the newspaper, if any.
• Flowers to be ordered.
• Choice of a video montage, if any.
Your Sérénia consultant will take the time, in the quiet of your home, to present each of the options available to you depending on your location, your desires and your budget.
Contact us for any questions.